WHMIS 2015 & TDG ONLINE COURSE
Earn your WHMIS 2015 and Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) certificates upon successful completion of this course
This online WHMIS 2015 and TDG package course provides a comprehensive understanding of both the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (GHS) and regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods within Canada.
WHMIS 2015 Topics
- Physical and health hazards
- Precautionary measures to protect your health and safety
- How to choose appropriate personal protective equipment
- WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Information contained on safety data sheets
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under WHMIS 2015
- The importance of education and training
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Topics
- The requirements for TDG training and certification
- Dangerous goods classification
- Packing groups
- Shipping name
- Compatibility groups
- Placards and UN numbers
- Label requirements
- Safety marks
- Packaging and vessel requirements
- Requirements for documentation
- The ERAP (Emergency Response Assistance Plans)
- Reporting requirements
- TDG schedules
In taking this course
Completion times - depend on the number of times the information is reviewed. The average completion time is 6 hours (WHMIS 2015: 2.5 hours; TDG: 3.5 hours).
Testing - is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion - Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.