Fall Protection Online Course
Earn your Fall Protection certificate upon successful completion of this course
This comprehensive online Fall Protection course is designed for individuals who plan, supervise, or perform work at heights. This course covers many aspects of fall protection including fall protection planning, equipment, safety measures, and administrative and engineering controls.
- Fall prevention
- Fall hazards and controls
- Fall rescue planning
- Fall containment systems
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Selection and use of fall arrest components
- Physiological effects of fall arrest harness suspension
- Inspection and maintenance of fall protection systems and components
- Arresting falls and swing falls
- Distance calculations: Free Fall Distance (FFD), Total Fall Distance (TFD), and Minimum Clearance Requirement (CR)
In taking this course
Completion times - Vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 3 hours.
Testing - is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion - Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.